She just goes on whining about the Mandrake Control Center for the rest of the review. OK, so she ran into some rare bug that almost nobody else encountered. What does that prove? Also, it looks to me like she is testing it on a 5-year-old machine. I have an outdated 800Mhz P3, and the login process on the console takes about half a second, while she claims that it takes 3-4 seconds.

She can be right for the login, because it takes about 5 seconds on my athlon1,2G to login in the text console. Just as if there was some timeout or something.

I don't think that such a review must be completely rejected, but it must be correctly analyzed to find the real problems.