Can you post some example text files?

   Till

Franco Silvestro wrote:
Also I noticed yesterday a problem in printing text files with programs as Kwrite,Kate or others... it seems I can preview but when I print some random portion of text disappears on paper....
...it can be also that a ghostscript filter text to ps problem....(xpdq text file printing has no problem and all is printed...)
cu...;o)