Hey,
Has anyone else ever had problems with documents that only print the
first page?
I've had this problem on and off in 8.2 and now with 9.0.
I'm using cups, and the samsung lazer driver (gdi), and a Samsung
ML-4500.  Everything had always worked great, but sometimes it will
print the first page (usually of a pdf or ps file) and then just wait
indefinitely.  Lpq says it's in the queue, but even raising its priority
to 100% doesn't always get it to print.  If I restart cups, it just
prints the first page again.
My system is not working very hard, so I don't think it's a question of
resources or processing time.
Just wondered if anyone has any insight.
Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant