Vox said:

>> What is the plan for 9.1? Should we expect just updated packages or
>> Mandrake will cook something interesting?
>> One thing i'd like to see is a unified theme for gtk gtk2 kde xmms
>> licq mozilla X apps etc.
>
>  That I don't really care about...I use E, have used the same theme for
>  2 or 3 years (dirtchamber by egggman) and don't plan on changing that
>  in the foreseeable future (ie. till e17 comes out).

Thats not about post-costomiztion it's about first thing user will see
after installation. Imagine we had red color calculator green textpad
yellow mozilla and nobody cared to change it becase they used to it or
have thir own .Xresources available. Why not make it look good (it does
but we can improve it).