On Saturday 19 October 2002 16:47, Vox wrote:
> This time Laurent MONTEL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> becomes daring and writes:
> > [Contrib-RPM]
> > --=-=-=
> > Name        : kmail-aegypten-plugins       Relocations: (not
> > relocateable) Version     : 1.0                               Vendor:
> > MandrakeSoft Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Sat
> > Oct 19 10:02:49 2002 Proprietary products are already on the way, but
> > with the project Ägypten there is now also a Free Software solution going
> > to be realized for
>   Shouldn't that be "released"?
>   Vox

btw... the package is empty ... is that supposed to be so ? It requires all
the libraries mentioned in the HOWTO though. However, I still cannot
find the plugins, the aegypten howto mention two plugins : gpgme-smime.so
and gpgme-openpgp.so, there're not there, or is it just me ? :)

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day,

Fabrice.
--
Fabrice MARIE

"Silly hacker, root is for administrators"
       -Unknown