This time Fabrice MARIE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
becomes daring and writes:

> On Saturday 19 October 2002 16:47, Vox wrote:
>> This time Laurent MONTEL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> becomes daring and writes:
>> > [Contrib-RPM]
>> > --=-=-=
>> > Name        : kmail-aegypten-plugins       Relocations: (not
>> > relocateable) Version     : 1.0                               Vendor:
>> > MandrakeSoft Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Sat
>> > Oct 19 10:02:49 2002 Proprietary products are already on the way, but
>> > with the project Ägypten there is now also a Free Software solution going
>> > to be realized for
>>   Shouldn't that be "released"?
>>   Vox
>
> btw... the package is empty ... is that supposed to be so ? It requires all
> the libraries mentioned in the HOWTO though. However, I still cannot
> find the plugins, the aegypten howto mention two plugins : gpgme-smime.so
> and gpgme-openpgp.so, there're not there, or is it just me ? :)

  On this I have no clue, I didn't install the package, just saw the
  changelog email :) I hadn't planned on checking it out till monday :)

  Vox

--
Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_