On Monday 07 October 2002 10:07, Buchan Milne wrote:
since it sounds as though you have some understanding of just how to do this,
what would it take to get you to help me in setting up mdk9 terminal services
to run thin clients?

When they talk about scp'ing the config file back over to the server, what do
they mean by scp?

Is there an example dm$$$CLIENT$$$ init script I can look at to learn from?

What is required to turn on XDCMP?
waht does XDCMP stand for?