So sprach Nora Etukudo am 2002-10-15 um 14:41:12 +0200 :
> Might be a temporarely problem.

No.  The problem still exists and further, it does not only exist for my
mirror (plf.wwwhost.biz) but also for all the other mirrors.

Ideas?

Hmm - I've just straced "urpmi --test mldonkey" (see
http://message-center.info/~askwar/strace-urpmi.txt) and I noticed, that
urpmi several times does a stat64 or lstat64 on
/var/lib/urpmi/hdlist.plf.cz and /var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.plf.cz.
However, it only open's /var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.plf.cz (see
http://message-center.info/~askwar/synthesis.hdlist.plf.cz) which is
only 232 bytes.  Because the file is so tiny, I suspect that it doesn't
contain anything.  Actually, after gunzip'ing it, it's still just 404
bytes big and only contains:

@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@gstreamer-lame[== 0.4.0-13plf]
@requires@gstreamer-plugins[==
0.4.0]@/bin/sh[*]@/bin/sh[*]@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.1.3)
@[EMAIL PROTECTED]@0@26888@Sound

I'm by far no urpmi expert - but shouldn't the file contain much more?

Thanks,

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)