Frederic Crozat wrote:
On Wed, 06 Nov 2002 10:14:38 +0100, Michal Bukovjan wrote:

Frederic Crozat wrote:

On Wed, 06 Nov 2002 09:50:40 +0100, Michal Bukovjan wrote:

Looks like it needs a recompile?

Upon startup it behaves funny, then gives up. (Tries to display a window for every desktop icon, displays for a second, then closes the windows, and exits).

Here is what I get when trying manually:

[michal@bladerunner michal]$ nautilus

** (nautilus:8362): WARNING **: desktop: uri not available, fallback to file:

You are mixing cooker and stable packages.. Latest cooker nautilus package no
longer uses the desktop: uri scheme (and has dynamic desktop disabled..)

No, I am not. Perhaps a leftover from upgrading? Or something that did not get pulled? Something in my home dir?

[michal@bladerunner michal]$ rpm -qa|grep nautilus
nautilus-2.0.7-1mdk
libnautilus2-2.0.7-1mdk
nautilus-gtkhtml-0.3.2-4mdk

Which is what is available in Cooker right now.

Try remove ~/.nautilus

Does not help. The only difference is now that the window (starting and closing about 7 times) is not maximized.

I also checked the packages nautilus depends (ldd nautilus), all of them are up to date with Cooker.

Michal