On Sat, 2002-11-09 at 11:58, daniel beck wrote:
>  hello !
>
> I'm using cooker. Everytime I start gnome again, it
> adds new icons for my 2 cdrom-drives, my zip-drive,
> and for /dev/hda4. I now hve already 9 icons from all
> on my desktop ! 36 icons at all! and I also cant
> delete them ....

Frederic's aware of it, it's a Nautilus bug. He's leaving it for now
since he's updating to GNOME 2.2 snapshots next week, and the 2.2
version of Nautilus might fix it. In the meantime you can get rid of the
icons; go to ~/.gnome-desktop/ and you'll find files that match the
icons, delete them.
--
adamw