Op zaterdag 9 november 2002 14:53, schreef Vincent Meyer, MD:
> On Monday 04 November 2002 06:35 pm, Leon Brooks wrote:
> >  * ICQ/IRC/AIM/MSN settings -> EveryBuddy
>
> Or how about to gaim? :-)
>
> > Cheers; Leon

I know, i know but theres allways missing something. Like showing/setting your
nickname, complete iconset, filetransfer. Sourseforge.net search for msn. I
tried a lot of them. I only found one with look and features like m$ msn
named AMSN. So linux has the advantage of having a lot of programs for this
service. But most of them are not complete. A windows user, used to m$ msn
just wants to be able to fully use this function. He does not want all this
alpha, beta incomplete stuff. This still is a problem with a lot of linux end
user programs.