On 13 Nov 2002 17:27:59 +0100 Guillaume Cottenceau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Pierre Fortin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > On 12 Nov 2002 19:18:14 +0100 Guillaume Cottenceau
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > What's the error msg?
> > >

> > [Error adding update medium]
> >    There was an error while adding the update medium via urpmi.
> >   This may be due to a broken or temporary unavailable mirror, or when
> > your
> >  Mandrake Linux version (9.0) is not yet / no more supported by
> >  Mandrake
> > Linux Official Updates.
> >          Do you want to try another mirror?
>
> try to launche rpmdrake from console and look at the potential
> urpmi or curl/wget error message on the console, please.

This is after I deleted "update-source" via SSM, then did some updates via
MU...  I have no idea why it should have gone back to complaining about
8.2; but here's the output...

# rpmdrake &
[2] 19356
# unable to take medium "Updates for Mandrake Linux 8.2 (ftp1u)" into
account as no list file [/var/lib/urpmi/list.Updates for Mandrake Linux
8.2 (ftp1u)] exists
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.Installation CD
1 (x86) (cdrom1).cz]
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.Installation CD
2 (x86) (cdrom2).cz]
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.International CD
(x86) (cdrom3).cz]
examining synthesis file
[/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.update_source.cz]