Le Mercredi 13 Novembre 2002 23:22, Gwenole Beauchesne a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> > How do you deal with this type of files, all are packaged under %doc,
> > but
> > rpm-build failed: (actually I `rm` it in spec)
>
> rm it from where? Under $RPM_BUILD_ROOT? Then that's normal, %doc file
> is not meant to have file "installed" under $RPM_BUILD_ROOT.
>
> So, if you have in your build dir, saysNEWS, simply %doc NEWS, don't
> install it. This behavior hasn't changed.

I retranslate my question:

%make install install this files on $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr/share/doc, but better
place is in %doc (wich have %version-%release), before latest update of rpm,
all files in /usr/share/doc was not list in %files section, but we had %doc
doc/*. But this is not possible because building failed now. I want just
confirmation about the better way to build without including this files.

Bye, thanks for this quick answer ;)
--
Linux pour Mac !? Enfin le moyen de transformer
une pomme en véritable ordinateur. - JL.