I get the same behavior as Randy using 2.4.19-19 on my A22p. lsmod
showed that none of the referenced modules were loaded. I loaded them
manually and got a lot more stuff in /proc/acpi:

cat /proc/acpi/battery/BAT0/state

        present:                 yes
        capacity state:          ok
        charging state:          unknown
        present rate:            0 mW
        remaining capacity:      21760 mWh
        present voltage:         12400 mV

I still get the "Your computer seems to have a partial ACPI
installation...." error when I try to use KDE's power management,
though.

Rich

--
ars Cognita   The Art of Knowledge