On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, scott chevalley wrote:

> Does this include the preemption patch or low latency patch?
Although I haven't looked yet: I do not think so.
I provide a 2.4.19 preempt kernel on mdk club. And plan to soon include
lock-breaking (already compiled and tested). The default mdk kernel does
include a mini-lowlatency patch for the worst locks.

Perhaps I put a 2.4.20 preempt/lockbreak up, it would solve the issues I
have with xfs (preempt doesn't play nice with xfs 1.1, but does with
1.2pre3). Trouble is, al this acpi and other patches might have made the
kernel more instable, and preempt/lock break on 2.4.19 have proved to be
very stable.

Danny