>>> Does this include the preemption patch or low latency patch?
Or indeed the NGPT (Posix Threads) changes ?

Owen

scott chevalley wrote:

I saw the 2.4.19 on mdk club but I need XFS support so instead I've been using a 2.5.46 kernel, which is working just fine so far. I need to get 2.5.48 and compile that up to see what's new. If you get a chance and make a 2.4.20 with pre-empt and XFS, then I may use that as a fallback :).

thanks,
Scott

ps - I'd make an rpm of the 2.5.x series if I knew how to, but I just haven't figured out how to make a kernel rpm yet...