--- Adam Williamson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 22:56, David Walser wrote:
>
> > Very strange.  I have uninstalled AbiWord and
> things
> > are back how they were.  Deja Vu (Mandrake 8.0)
>
> Try getting AbiWord 1.1.2 from the AbiWord
> sourceforge file repository.
> Build it with --enable-xft. Much nicer than 1.0.x,
> hopefully won't give
> you font trouble either...

I think you're probably right.  It'd be nice to have
this packaged, and of course since it's in contribs
that means one of us needs to do it.

Since it got moved to contrib because of font issues
though, if 1.1.2 is *sweet*, it's probably time to
move back to main and be readopted by the mdksoft packagers.