On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 05:44, Gary Greene wrote:

> > Didn't work for me, uninstalled AbiWord and fonts are still
> > 'stretched'....
>
> I can second this. Only about 4 or 5 fonts are rendering at this point on my
> system. (This is sad for me since I do a LOT of website design, thus making
> the MS fonts REALLY important.)

Well forgive me for asking, but if you do such critical stuff on this
machine, why on Earth are you running Cooker on it? This is the distro
where stuff like this is MEANT to happen. If you wanna be sure your
fonts are going to be there from day to day, install 9.0...at least as a
dual boot...:)
--
adamw