Adam Williamson wrote:
Appears to be something wrong with the mirroring of libflac4.
libflac4-1.0.4mdk appears to have disappeared from the mirrors, at least
club-internet.fr and lip6.fr. I have it on this machine, which I updated
sometime this afternoon, but now I can't update my laptop because it
says it's not on the mirrors, and indeed it isn't. What's going on?
Adam,check the mirroring change thread, the directories have been changed around .

"FYI to all you people who mirror cooker's contribs.
Someone moved contribs. It used to be in contrib/RPMS and i586
symlinked to that directory. Now it's in contrib/i586 and RPMS symlinks
to the i586 dir."