On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 11:54:15PM +0000, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Er....why would that make any difference at all?
>
> It matters to people who mirror, because rsync thinks it's changed and
> downloads everything again. But it doesn't matter a fig otherwise.
> Before this change, /contrib/RPMS and /contrib/i586 were the same place.
> After the change, uh, /contrib/RPMS and /contrib/i586 are the same
> place. Thanks to the people who reminded me it was moved as part of the
> gstreamer move, guess we just have to wait for it to make it to main
> now.

It matters right now because any mirrors that have max-deletes set and
someone hasn't forced a clean update will probably have missing RPMS.
Until all the RPMS in contrib/RPMS get trashed and the directory gets
replaced with the symlink there will be missing RPMS in contrib/RPMS.

But it doesn't matter to your situation. :)

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"If you're not making any mistakes, you're flat out not trying hard
enough." - Jim Nichols