> It click "inspect" and it shows my /etc/samba/smb.conf and
> /etc/samba/smb.conf.rpmsave, whereas shouldn't it be using
> /etc/samba/smb.conf.rpmnew (since this file is %config(noreplace)). I
> have a /etc/samba/smb.conf.rpmsave from a previous uninstall, which
> might be confusing it (bug?).

Since tou talk about this, I think it would be nice to be able to choose which
editor to use to see the diff between config files.
When you upgrade a package, you see three simple Text box, and it is far from
ideal.
I would be very happy to use vimdiff, cause of the coloration,the automatic
scrolling and so on.
I think emacs can do it , and some others editors too.

And, if the user don't use something special, as a default option, such as the
one provided now.

Mick