Le Vendredi 29 Novembre 2002 16:21, Charles A Edwards a écrit :
> 3dwm will no longer run, install, or build since it has an explicit require
> for omniorb-3.0.0 and current pkg is omniorb-4.0.0.
>
> As no updates/changes have been made by their devel team since 8/28/2001
> I vote that 3dwm be removed from contribs since there is now the similar
> pkg, 3ddesktop-0.2.4. recently uploaded by Řyvind Karlsen.

Hey !!! Give time to update it... I just split omniorb on omniorb and
omniorbpy. Lot of works to fully check it, omniorbpy need omniorb to be
rebuild, then those two packages are now uplaod, I am rebuilding 3dwm !
If all is good, update will appear Saturday.

--
Linux pour Mac !? Enfin le moyen de transformer
une pomme en véritable ordinateur. - JL.