Sweet, thanks Guillaume.  Now I just have to check the
website to see if the author did anything with my
patch.  I remember looking at 0.1.2 and it'd be a bit
of work to integrate it due to the changes in that
version (not all of which made sense I thought).

You know, we could have it back in contrib just by
changing the images in that too, they're just XPMs.
If people find the name objectionable maybe call it
hb-cpumon