On Sun, 2002-12-01 at 05:55, Götz Waschk wrote:
> Am Freitag, 29. November 2002, 17:23:40 Uhr MET, schrieb Quel Qun:
> > I managed until now to avoid anything dealing with nautilus, but here I
> > am stuck.
> > I realize these are only libs, but is this dependency really needed?
>
> Galeon 1.3.0 again contains a really nice HTML browser view for
> Nautilus :-) If you don't need it, rebuild galeon without libnautilus2-devel.

Couldn't the few files relevant to nautilus be split in an add-on rpm,
leaving galeon with no dependency on nautilus?
Additionally, if galeon provides anything to nautilus, shouldn't it be
nautilus that requires galeon?
If I don't have the nautilus libs installed and force the galeon
install  with --nodeps nothing will break, right? That would mean that
these libs aren't required by this package.
--
Quel Qun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>