Am Montag,  2. Dezember 2002, 02:41:40 Uhr MET, schrieb Quel Qun:
> > Sorry but it is not possible.. Galeon binary is providing the nautilus
> > view service.. But nothing forces you to install nautilus... You just need
> > to install libnautilus2 package..
> k. I will give up on this one, but please read once again the last
> question. Since when an rpm that is _providing_ something requires the
> rpm that is actually _using_ this feature?

Hi,

galeon only requires libnautilus2, not nautilus itself. You can also
compile galeon without nautilus support, if you don't want to install
that library.
> I don't want to use it unless I am really stuck. It is a painful
> time-bomb. I just removed libnautilus however and, as expected, galeon
> runs fine (let's say as well as it can at the moment).
I doubt that, as galeon is dynamically linked with libnautilus.so.2.

--
   Götz Waschk <> master of computer science  <> University of Rostock
 http://wwwtec.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key