Hi,

I just made an updated rpm for aspell-nl because the other one was
broken.

[~/src/RPM]% make lint
==> srpm
E: aspell-nl configure-without-libdir-spec
A configure script is run without specifying the libdir. Configure
options must be augmented with something like libdir=%{_libdir}.

Would be irrelevant cause the makefile doesn't support it. I mean I can
addit but that would be silly.

==> rpm
E: aspell-nl only-non-binary-in-usr-lib
There are only non binary files in /usr/lib so they should be in /usr/share.

Yeah that's aspell. That's not for me to decide.

Please double-check the spec and commit. No diff this time. It's next
to a complete rewrite.

//Han
--
http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanb/software