Am Mittwoch,  4. Dezember 2002, 17:10:57 Uhr MET, schrieb Oden Eriksson:
> Yes I verified this on my dual 1ghz p3 too, I got the same errors. The thing
> is I _could_ use the mplayer from PLF, but I want to compile it myself, and
> the PLF mplayer src.rpm for ML9.0 is not to be found.

What do you mean, the source package for the version currently in PLF?
It's always based on the cooker source package, you have to check it
out from Mandrake's CVS.

> I suspect as I think I mentioned in another mail that I think it's
> the bundled ffmpeg in mplayer and others, as the latest ffmpeg
> source from cvs builds just fine. I hope some skilled coder could
> fix a patch for this if so?

Both MPlayer's and ffmpeg's code change a lot all the time, it
shouldn't be too easy to find the right changes. We can just wait for
their next release.

I'm happy with my CVS snapshot from monday, it plays even QuickTime
really well.

--
   Götz Waschk <> master of computer science  <> University of Rostock
 http://wwwtec.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key