Michal Bukovjan wrote:

Buchan Milne wrote:

I found two more mozilla bugs. I haven't yet reported them to
bugzilla.mozilla.org, but will sometime soon. At least one will require
a bit of testing by others:

1)Mozilla crash on resizing message pane in mail
I am not going to test this again right now (obviously), but if you
resize the message pane (possibly also the folder pane, haven't tested),
mozilla will crash.

Same here. DOH! I never resized the pane before :-)

Michal

Same here.

I resized the pane and it crashed X. It didn't bring down the whole computer...X just crashed and restarted.

Needless to say I was quite surprised. Not a happy surprised though. :-\

I'm running Texstar's xft enabled build.

--
Brant Fitzsimmons

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -- Plato