On Wed, 2002-12-18 at 02:01, Steffen Barszus wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 December 2002 01:47, Oden Eriksson wrote:
> > tisdagen den 17 december 2002 21.29 skrev psic4t:
> > > On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Oden Eriksson wrote:
> > >
> > > ehm, maybe your MUA is a bit broken. there's still enough messages per
> > > day. :)
> > >
> > > see it here:
> > > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mandrake-cooker&r=1&b=200212&w=2
> >
> > Bugs should be sent to package owners only (ie. to Mandrake employees
> > only), as before, and not forced upon everyone else.
>
> Thats not true, but it is true that there should be an own list for bugzilla.

Shouldnt i be more like ,if I have a bug put it on Bugzilla, if you want
to a part of the solution and help solve the problem then put it on the
cooker list for open debate, with a link to Bugzilla, the solution is
then posted at bugzilla for history and bugtracking? then we dont need
every bugzilla entry on the cooker list.

people with a bugzilla account can then subscribe to that list.?

just my 2 cents.

/Glen
MDK 9.1