Nelson Bartley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Well lets put it this way, I have no reason to post to the list... heck
> I can't even follow a thread now that this bugzilla crap is flooding the
> list.
>
> I really like the cooker list, but this bugzilla stuff is useless on the
> cooker list.

If most of you think bugzilla mail on cooker are useless, I can remove
them and just shutdown bugzilla. The goal is not to annoy you, is to
make our job cleare and easier in debugging period.

Bugzilla accomplishes the same goal as cooker, that is to say fix
upcoming mandrake release. However bugzilla keeps history of what
happen in a far clearer way than grepping tens of megabytes of cooker
mail folder.

Moreover we, mandrake developers, cannot sustain the bugs posting rate
in beta period. As a consequence we decided to send mail to cooker so that
people that usually help a lot in reporting bug and finding solutions can
help in the same way for bugzilla.

I try to set up a mail interface that make unecessary to go to the
web site. If you need more functions to be able to answer or use
bugzilla through mail, please ask.

--
Warly