<re-mailing: I don't see this mail back via the cooker-list>

https://qa.mandrakesoft.com/~warly/doc/rpm/initscripts-6.91-19mdk.i586.rpm
> fix your problem ?

I unpacked that file into a working directory (not into the real
directory) and did a first test:

[sander@sander90 network-scripts]$ grep "test_ipv6 " * |wc
     26     131    1159
[sander@sander90 network-scripts]$ grep "ipv6_test " * |wc
      0       0       0

Whoa, that's interesting: there is NO mixup of test_ipv6 and ipv6_test
anymore (which is good), BUT all has 'migrated' to the old style
'test_ipv6' instead of to the new style 'ipv6_test' (introduced by
Bieringer since November 2001).
Is this what you wanted to do? If so, why are you avoiding Bieringer's
new style?

Sander