Brook Humphrey wrote:

On Monday 06 January 2003 02:36 am, Thierry Vignaud wrote:

just updating the drakxtools would be harmfull : we just do not do
anything in post install but:

Why would it be harmfull. I'm just trying ot track this down and anyplace to start would be nice.
well it's not just cooker that the updates not working right. went to update one of my 9.0 boxes and it frose solid without downloading a thing.
checked with 8.2 and same thing. security updates freezes up solid.
no error messages / logs, nothing downloaded at all from the mirror. ( tried on four different mirrors to make sure it wasn't mirror problem )
seems to hit an infinite loop right now when trying to download.
(drakxtools )

Jaqui