Le mer 08/01/2003 à 04:27, Olivier Thauvin a écrit :
> Ok, this is stupid, but some beginners will do it one days:
>
> [olivier@andromede olivier]$ urpme urpmi
> Pour satisfaire les dépendances, les paquetages suivants vont être
> désinstallés (30 Mo):
> [snip]
> Est-ce correct ? (O/n) o
> [olivier@andromede olivier]$ urpmi
> sudo: /usr/sbin/urpmi: command not found
> [olivier@andromede olivier]$
>
> Maybe it is better, if urpmi is on the list of packages to remove, ask
> somethings like:
> Are you sure you want to remove me? y/N
>
> And this should failed  with --auto, this can be usefull on cooker with
> rebuild script which auto install or uninstall packages, to not see urpmi
> removing itself.
>
> Now, I'll rpm -Uvh urpmi ;)

Well what do you think about rpm -rf /, do you want additional
confirmation ?

urpme urpmi will say urpmi will be deleted, the same for another urpme
XXX wich will include urpmi on the list of package to remove. But
anyway, urpmi will be listed to be removed, if someone don't read or
don't understand what he is reading, he should not even have tried urpmi
but should be using rpmdrake.

Does anybody else have though on this ?

François.