Would the recent kernel patches explain the following errors that I
get when trying to create an audio CD from a list of wav files?
Using xcdroast, the first track writes and the CD gets a table of
contents, but then the process just stalls, and if you attempt to
play the resulting CD, it hangs the system :(

I've attached 3 example cdrecord logs, using two different fresh media
from two different manufacturers, and using TAO mode...

Gary Lawrence Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
  Business Advantage through Community Software - http://teledyn.com
"what I need is a job that doesn't interfere with my work" -gary murphy