--- Buchan Milne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> David Walser wrote:
> > --- Pierre Fortin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > Yeah, the Connection Sharing in 9.0 didn't work at
> all
> > when I tried it.  I had to grab the files that 8.1
> > Connection Sharing made.
>

> Even if you read the errata ????
>
> http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/errata.php3#gateway

Yep.  Box I was working on has cable (eth0 connected
to cable modem) for internet access and ethernet
(eth1) LAN.  I did notice the wrongly ask for a
gateway problem, and I edited that out of
sysconfig/network myself (didn't even read that part
of the errata), but Connection Sharing still didn't work.