Le mar 14/01/2003 à 02:19, Leon Brooks a écrit :

> Another feature I'd like to see is offering to copy the install CDs to disk
> (maybe in /var/install?), set them up as (a) URPMI source(s) in place of the
> removable media, and go hunting for a nearby update mirror (perhaps on first
> reboot). Users then don't need to fiddle to get updates working, or find CDs
> when they want to add software from the distro.

You may want to do the following :
mkdir /var/install
mount /mnt/cdrom
cp -a /mnt/cdrom/* /var/install
umount /mnt/cdrom
# for each additional cdrom...
mount /mnt/cdrom
cp -a /mnt/cdrom/Mandrake/RPMS* /var/install/Mandrake
umount /mnt/cdrom
# remove old entries
urpmi.removemedia cdrom
# add new ones
urpmi.addmedia --distrib local file://var/install

> A reputation for staying up to date would help Mandrake.

We are not up do date ? generally we are too much up to date ?

François.