On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:16:36 +0100
Danny Tholen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > anyway, wine should pick up an existing win as long as it is in
> > fstab. The dummy win is always there in /var/lib/wine. Changing from
> > one to the other means changing one line in your .wine/config
> actually this failed on NT/2k/XP machines

I have none of these, Win98 is the last MS OS ever to hit my HD :)

> (I made an error in the
> script again, I am really no perl coder), but I have that fixed now
> (and a few other bugs which happen on 2k machines. It was usefull to
> install mdk at work:)

so you can actually do work at work? :)=)

> Perhaps we can use the codeweavers wizard, isn't that one GPL?

never seen it. Is it that tcl/tk thingy I never got to run?

I like Xwine, though last time I checked the config editor was not
implemented yet.

Another thing: do we have to split wine into 4 rpms? It's a pain to
maintain. Though the "unpackaged files" feature in cooker helps
somewhat.
I think wine and wine-devel would be sufficient. I've not yet
seen an app that depends on libwine. Some of the utils stuff seems
better kept with wine proper. And putting /usr/bin files like winegcc in
a lib-devel package looks somehow not right to me.

- Mark