"R.I.P. Deaddog" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> His original %post/%postun links /etc/gtk/gtkrc and
> /etc/gtk-2.0/gtkrc to Geramik theme. This act invades people
> who use default theme on GNOME desktop, and Crozat removed
> his scripts. You can see the earlier thread.

i have read the above thread and i agree on the stupid scripts
destruction but i strongly disagree with these stupid requires as i
did use geramik theme even if some think "it's just not another gtk
theme"

you see, we're in a free software world, and freedom means that if i
want to use that particular theme, there's no political reason to deny
me this right.