Timothy R. Butler wrote:

C.) DrakeFont is a GREAT, STUPENDIOUS tool, but it seems to choke fairly
easily without explaination. For example, I have about 250 truetype fonts
that I copied from my last Linux installation (also MDK 9.0). However,
DrakeFont would freeze on the first part of processing those fonts if I told
it to process the directory. Also, it was very counterintutive on how to
select an entire directory.

Are you sure DrakeFont froze?

I thought the same thing when I tried to import fonts from my Windows
partition. I also have a large number of True Type fonts. (360)

After several tries, and apparent failures, I decided to wait and let it
do it's thing no matter how long it took. I was pleased to find that it
had *not* indeed frozen. It just took a long time to do what it had to
do *without giving sufficient feedback*. The window wouldn't even refresh.

I have since done it a number of times on new installs with the same
outcome. It worked. It just didn't let me know that it was working.

--
Brant Fitzsimmons

"MS hacked..
Must be Thursday... Bwahahahahah..." -Mind Slap in ZDNet Forum regarding the almost immediate hack of new "Smart Phone" running MS OS.