On Tue, 2003-01-21 at 03:49, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-01-20 at 22:26, Sander Jonkers aka Surfer wrote:
> > Do we have to vote for something small and essential as IceWM? I can't
> > use my 400Mhz/64MB laptop without it.
>
> I use my 400Mhz/128MB laptop with GNOME, but maybe I'm just a masochist

My PII/300MHz/128MB laptop runs GNOME just fine.  As long as I don't
open Mozilla or OpenOffice, it's not that bad.  I find the slowest part
of the system is the hard drive anyway.  Besides, when I used blackbox,
Mozilla and OpenOffice didn't open any faster anyway.

Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant