palmer,> I loaded 9.0 on my system at home, but I noticed if I start copying a lot of
palmer,> data off of a CD, SuperMount seems to drop the CD.  It will say that it
palmer,> doesn't have access to any of the files after the few that are copied.  Then
palmer,> I need to eject and reinsert the CD to see anything on it again.

palmer,> If I do not use the SuperMount feature and mount the CD-ROM manually it
palmer,> works fine.

palmer,> Any ideas?

palmer,> Thanks,
palmer,> Hil

Hi
        could you test 2.4.19-23mdk that will appears shortly in:

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~quintela/updates/9.0?

Thanks, Juan.

are different -- Larry McVoy