Robert Fox wrote:

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 18:13, Jason Straight wrote:

On Wednesday 29 January 2003 12:56 pm, Crispin Boylan wrote:

i get the same behaviour, neither the browser or the home page will open
and give me the same errors. I'm not using a newly installed system
either, I was fine on rc6, its when i updated kdebase to 3.1-1mdk (2mdk
and 3mdk have not fixed the behaviour either) that the problem started
occuring. I've also tried recreating the .kde directory from scratch
and the problem still occurs.

cheers
cris.

Does this also happen with a newly created user?

I reported this earlier (KDE 3.1 broken) - and I have confirmed this
problem with BOTH upgraded systems and fresh installs.

I just performed a complete fresh install on a test notebook and the
same problem occurs with kfmclient.

Thx,
R.Fox

I can confirm the beavior! Fresh install updated with cooker packages for kde 3.1...

This e-mail was scanned by RAV Antivirus. (www.ravantivirus.com)