On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 11:13, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Anyway, it seems that this is only possible by sacrificing security: do we
> want that in the low_lat kernel or not?

Seems like Fernando (at CCRMA) has made a RedHat kernel where the
scheduling and low-latency patches can be applied at boot time?

You would understand better than I do, Danny.

http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/tunesystem.html

Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant