On Saturday 01 February 2003 02:37 pm, you wrote:
> I heve already rebuilt most of my rpms for MAndrake9.1.
>
> http://rpm.nyvalls.se/sound9.1.html
>
> /thac
I have finally solved some problems.

I have rebuilt ardour for Mandrake 9.1 it is up now.

i have also fixed the lilypond-1.7.12 srpm so that it
really works and included,built all needed dependencys.

Im compiling it now.

I will recompile noteedit against the new lilypond-1.7.12

I also think that i have solved the problems compiling muse-0.6.0pre5
with iiwusynth, jackit-0.44 and graphviz support.
I know graphwiz is plf but its needed.

The last 2 will come up at my 9.1 site as soon as i finish them.

I have a request , im bulding all my rpms on my laptop
with a maestro-2e soundcard and the alsa driver in 9.1
is broken. Any news on that?
It works perfectly in 9.0 on the same machine.

/thac