On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 12:23, tobbe wrote:
> everything is ok on the page now except muse-0.6.0pre5
> it fails with

> /usr/bin/ld: iiwusynth.so: undefined versioned symbol name
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> /usr/bin/ld: failed to set dynamic section sizes: Bad value

Oi, yeah.  I thought it had built fine, but looking now, I have the same
error.  It's weird.  Is the 'rc4' version the error?  If so, I don't
know where it came from.  IIwusynth is built with alsa rc6, and I can't
see where it got that rc4 pointer from... I even rebuilt iiwusynth
locally to be sure.

Maybe it's a leftover artifact in the alsa code?

Or is the error the actual symbol: snd_pcm_hw_params ?

Hmmm,
Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant