On Tuesday February 4 2003 12:14 pm, Laurent Montel wrote:
> Le Tuesday 04 February 2003 19:09, Buchan Milne a écrit :
> > Tom Brinkman wrote:
> > > On Tuesday February 4 2003 08:49 am, Tom Brinkman wrote:
> > >    Newest update, kdelibs-3.1-8mdk creates the same konqueror
> > > web browser problem.  Fix is to --force in the kdelibs* rpms
> > > from beta3. Am I the only one experiencing this ?
> >
> > Update kdebase?:

kdebase-devel-3.1-17mdk
kdebase-nsplugins-3.1-17mdk
kdebase-servicemenu-1.0-4mdk
kdebase-3.1-17mdk

   are current, as is my whole system, updated several times daily to
current cooker.  Well at least till y'all (Laurent) go home for the
night, about mid afternoon Texas time ;)

> > > * Tue Feb 04 2003 Laurent MONTEL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > 3.1-17mdk
> > >
> > > - Rebuild against new kdelibs ( I hate BIC )
> >
> > So, are we going to have to rebuild all c++ stuff with gcc3.3
> > now??
>
> No why ?
> Strange question ....

   It's not a problem unless I'm the only one havin it ;(   Question
is why
  " There was an error loading the module KHTML
    The diagnostics is:
      /usr/lib/libkhtml.so.4: undefined symbol:
    _ZN9KTextEdit10setPaletteERK8QPalette "

 is fsckin up Konq.?  My only investigation was to see --whatprovides
/usr/lib/libkhtml.so.4, and it's kdelibs. <= -6mdk isn't/wasn't a
problem, even with usin newer kdebase* patch levels.