Steffen Barszus wrote:
Hi!

Questions:
- can we add capi-based cards to the supported isdn-cards in the isdn4linux runlevel-script, I provided a patch some time ago

- pppdcapiplugin , userpass pppd-plugins are missing in isdn4kpackages (is isdn4k-utils 3.2b1 the successor of 3.1pre... , that is currently in mandrake?)

- bugs filed back in december last year are still unassigned/not fixed

- isdn-modules are compiled with divert, but the isdn4k-package is compiled without it

- There is a new version of ibod out

- there are files missing vor vbox, they are in the src.rpm, but not in the rpm (bug filed for that)
Is it usefull to report further things like that, I mean is it worth to do so, or is there currently no maintainer for it ?
I am with you besides I am not developper nor able to fix this myself

I already mentionned the wrong placement of doc files for isdn4net long long time ago and resorted to abandon. Surely someone could handle this at last.

--
Léa Gris - http://www.noiraude.net/
() Campagne du ruban texte brut contre les courriels en HTML,