On Friday 07 February 2003 16:28, Lea Gris wrote:
> Steffen Barszus wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Questions:
> > - can we add capi-based cards to the supported isdn-cards in the
> > isdn4linux runlevel-script, I provided a patch some time ago
> >
> > - pppdcapiplugin , userpass pppd-plugins are missing in isdn4kpackages
> > (is isdn4k-utils 3.2b1 the successor of 3.1pre... , that is currently in
> > mandrake?)
> >
> > - bugs filed back in december last year are still unassigned/not fixed
> >
> > - isdn-modules are compiled with divert, but the isdn4k-package is
> > compiled without it
> >
> > - There is a new version of ibod out
> >
> > - there are files missing vor vbox, they are in the src.rpm, but not in
> > the rpm (bug filed for that)
> >
> > Is it usefull to report further things like that, I mean is it worth to
> > do so, or is there currently no maintainer for it ?
>
> I am with you besides I am not developper nor able to fix this myself
>
> I already mentionned the wrong placement of doc files for isdn4net long
> long time ago and resorted to abandon. Surely someone could handle this
> at last.

Since I'm involved in http://ixi.thepenguin.de (my site),
http://www.thepenguin.de (Mod in the webboard) and
http://teledat.sourceforge.net (member) it is a bit frustating like it is
now.  If I would dig further I'm sure to find more things ( e.g. ibod is
installed but not functional since ippp1 is not set to dialmode auto, ibod is
installed by default , ipppx is not switched on by default ... ) but since
this is my third message i don't see any clue to do more right now.
--
Regards
Steffen