On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 18:06:38 +0100
Marcel Pol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone uses mcserv. Maybe it can get dropped from
> the build.
> I'm also planning to drop gmc from the specfile. Gmc was dropped from
> gnome2, from mc, and there's only 1 vote on mandrakeclub, so I guess
> dropping it from the specfile seems ok to do.

I think we should sync with the official spec and then add any working
patches.

I am using 4.6.0 with no patches and have not noted any detrimental or
'strange' behavior, granted I do not use it that often since I normally
work in X with emelfm but I do use it exclusively if working from the
console.

A further note on patchs is that RH  has drop all with either the
comment'upstream' or for the most 'no longer works for 4.6.0, need to
evaluate'

    Charles

                -- Aldous Huxley
Mandrake Linux 9.1