> | - experimental fix for NForce2 motherboards & ACPI (thanks to Andy |
> Grover to explain me ACPI).

I've yet to try. I installed my asus a7n8x deluxe board on tuesday. The
onboard 3Com network card works properly on mine.

But any PCI network card (I've tried 2, from different brands) I use ends
up using IRQ 16. I then disabled APIC mode in the BIOS, which would let me
use the PCI cards properly, but now only 900 or so Mb of the 1.5Gb RAM is
seen by Linux (there is a warning about this in dmesg).

Also, my usb mouse is not seen.

I've also tried to compile the nvnet module, but it fails. The license is
probably incompatible for mdk to add it to their kernels...

Oh yeah, this was all based on the 2.4.21.0.pre4.5mdk kernel.

Do you think that I can enable the APIC mode with 2.4.21.0.pre4.6mdk?

Stefan